27th Annual Blue Rendezvous Fundraiser
*****NEW location! We are very excited to be hosting this years event at the Apple Creek Golf Course just north of Airdrie!*****
The 27th Annual Blue Rendezvous Fundraiser is being held the last Saturday in January as one of the key fundraising efforts that support our programming.
Join us for an evening for fun and fundraising! This dinner and pie auction is definitely an event you don't want to miss!
Have we mentioned pie?
That's right, after dinner you get to bid on which dessert or pie you get to savour for the evening! Each table pools together their money and bids on desserts!
We strive to keep our camper fees down so that the camps we provide remain affordable to those who otherwise could not come. We typically see 40% of our costs covered by the camper fees we charge and the other 60% is made up from donations to the organization.
Everyone is welcome!
Tickets (paid at event):
Ages 5+: $25
4 and Under: Free
Doors open at 5:00pm
Supper is at 5:30pm
Live Auction and Program to follow.
Silent auction/draws will be available
Camp Merchandise will be for sale.
We would be so grateful if you would print off the below poster and put them up in your church, community locations!
Download the poster here!
Apple Creek Golf Course (3.5 KM North of Airdrie):
- Head North on Deerfoot Trail to Airdrie
- Take the last Airdrie exit and head west (Hwy 567)
- Turn right on Main Street / Dickson Stevenson Trail and continue North for 3.5km
- Turn left at the Apple Creek Trailer onto Township Rd 275
- After you cross the train tracks and go up the hill, continue to the second entrance for the Apple Creek Golf Course